POWER Testing and Energization, a subsidiary of POWER Engineers, is an electrical testing and commissioning company that provides maintenance and commissioning services for electrical components within critical systems. We provide services that promote long-term, efficient operation of electrical generation and delivery systems.
Our personnel have the equipment, certification, and training to operate and energize high-voltage equipment. We mobilize teams to all parts of the United States and overseas, servicing power delivery systems from 480 V to 500 kV and generation systems up to 1650 MW.
Testing and Commissioning Services
- Acceptance testing
- Protective relaying settings
- Substation commissioning
- Energization support
- Predictive and preventative maintenance
- Thermal scanning
- Field engineering
- Arc flash safety training
- Electrical equipment refurbishment and repair
- Electrical system upgrades
- NERC compliance testing
- Troubleshooting of electrical equipment or systems
- IEC 61850 migration